In this episode, I chat with Jason Atwood. Jason is co-founder & COO of Arkus, Co-host of the CloudFocus Weekly podcast, Salesforce MVP & certified Salesforce consultant.
Jason shares some insights and perspectives on Destination Success, explains how Quora and StackExchange are probably the best kept secret tools used by Salesforce Developers, and gives us his top picks for favorite apps on the AppExchange.
- [00:02:23] – Jason describes how he first got involved with Salesforce and his first impressions.
- [00:07:26] – Jason explains how he got involved in the Salesforce community.
- [00:12:27] – Jason identifies his favorite apps on the AppExchange.
- [00:16:45] – Jason describes what Destination Success shares his experience at #DST17.
- [00:25:52] – Jason shares his impressions on Lighting and how he chooses projects that are appropriate for Lightning, describing some project he is currently working on.
- [00:33:25] – Jason gives some advice for rolling out Salesforce Lightning Expdeirence for smaller companies.
- [00:54:08] – Jason describes his experience working with a variety of different industries
David Giller a Salesforce MVP, User Group Leader, Trainer, Consultant, Blogger & Author.
Although he started his career as an attorney, David entered the world of enterprise-scale IT management at NBCUniversal, & continued at GE Capital, where he was first introduced to Salesforce & became known as "The Salesforce Guru."
David is now CEO of Brainiate, helping companies unleash the power of Salesforce.
You can read more about David's bizarre career path here.